Monday, April 27, 2009

And We're Back!

So, after a looong hiatus, I've decided to start blogging again. I debated whether I should bother given that I'm such a heavy user of Facebook and Twitter these days. I mean, does anyone really care what MORE I have to say?! :) I also thought maybe I'd just stick to the "Notes" on Facebook, but those just aren't the same.

It took me a while to come up with a name for my new blog. You may be thinking, "you took some time to come up with 'I'm Just Sayin'...?). Well, yes. Yes because I knew that my blog would encompass a lot. It would include food, wine, beer, communications stuff, the arts, life in Portland, my travels, my friends, my home, you name it. So, what could I say that would be within the limits AND back that up? I debated several ideas with Colleen here at the office and we settled on what you see before you. Not super creative, not amazingly deep. But it captures exactly what I want to do here.

With that I'm off to make this baby look as pretty and shiny as possible. That and post lots of engaging, enlightening, funny, yummy commentaries so that my audience grows and I take over
Technorati. Ok, not really. But a guy can dream, can't he?

2 comments:

  1. I thought I posted a comment, but maybe I messed something up. I was just sayin' how your blog matches mine! 'Tis all. :)

    ReplyDelete